Thursday, December 22, 2005

Stupid Human "training" tricks....(update)

From the world of hands free roller riding - in an attempt to fight the boredom of a super easy recovery ride this morning I decided to up the stakes. Therefore, I was attempting the hands-free, eyes-closed maneuver...not sure what I was thinking, probably a Star Wars flashback and I was trying to "feel the force" or something.

NO! I didn't go down, but lets just say it was plenty close enough to cancel any further attempts of this particular stunt.

On a more positive note...I've been dabbling with the "standing on the Swiss ball" workout. I've reached the point where I can go 10 minutes without going off. The concept of being able to do squats while on the ball is still very very distant. As a matter of fact, the effort reminds me of learning to ride rollers, it requires 100% concentration and pure focus, no looking around or watching T.V.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home