Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Holiday eating advice...Cheaha Countdown!

Found a link to the following Holiday eating advice from Chris Carmichael on thepaceline. Most of it is pretty straight forward and it all falls under the heading of "easier said than done", however, I figured a little review is good for all.

Speaking of reasons for eating right and keeping the weight down...as of this posting, The Cheaha Challenge is only 20 weeks, 3 days, and 17 hours away, while that may sound like a long time to some, those who have met the mountain know better!

6 Comments:

At 14/12/05 15:53, Blogger Taylor said...

Man, I need to keep this in mind. I have pounds to lose. I'm seriously thinking I'm coming along with you all to Cheaha this year!

 
At 14/12/05 18:37, Blogger Jeff said...

BBT-
Keep in mind...BS!
SuperDave gave me the impression you were a lock...mark the calendar for the weekend of May 7th and be there!

Trust me, you won't regret it, it's a great trip - actually, there are huge parts of the ride you probably will regret, but that's what makes it so interesting.

 
At 14/12/05 18:44, Blogger Taylor said...

I meant more that I need to keep the eating tips in mind during the season.

As for Cheahah, barring something bad, I plan on being there. Hopefully I will have done enough training by then to not die. ;)

 
At 14/12/05 19:57, Blogger Jeff said...

BBT-
EXCELLENT!
It will be great to have you along for the trip, what's the old saying..."misery loves company".

And the good news is you won't die on this ride...the bad news is you'll feel like you're dying!

 
At 14/12/05 20:00, Blogger David Alexander said...

Ah yes, all men die but how many truly live on the slopes of Mt. Cheaha before they die? There are few and every minute of suffering is worth it.

Man, i should charge you for that one !!!

 
At 14/12/05 20:44, Blogger Jeff said...

You've moved me...The check is in the mail!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home