Monday, August 21, 2006

A Real Classic...GOODFELLAS!

As a side note this weekend, I also caught Goodfellas, compliments of TIVO! Hadn't really watched it start to finish since it had come out in 1990...16 years ago...WOW, that makes me feel old!

Anyway, watching the scroll at the end of the movie stating that Jimmy Conway would be eligable for parole in 2004 got me curious...

Thanks to SuperDave's friends over at Wikipedia, I found some interesting reading...

Lung Cancer got Jimmy before he had his shot with the parole board. Here's the complete story on Jimmy Conway!

Also found out that Henry Hill is no longer in the Witness Protection Program and to say the least his exploits make for interesting reading!

1 Comments:

At 21/8/06 21:21, Blogger David Alexander said...

You're tugging at my heart strings here man, Goodfellas is one of my all-time favorites, i've got it on dvd if you ever need another fix.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home