Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Breaking News...Leipheimer to Discovery!

OK I'm back...just incase anybody has actually checked as of late...
I'm afraid my prolonged absence may have cost me my 2 or 3 readers (Not sure if I'm allowed to count myself) :)

Anyway...no good excuses, except Work, the Tour, and Vacation...Two outta the three being good things and the other pays the bills...So, no complaints from here.

While we're on the subject of spending money, check out the review on the new trutrainer rollers. Always thought I would be a Kreitler guy forever but these look pretty nice. If price is an indication, they should be VERY NICE!

While we're on the subject of "cool bike shit"...is anyone familiar with nokon cables? Not really a fan of the multiple color look but thought they seemed pretty cool!

4 Comments:

At 26/7/06 15:22, Blogger Jeff said...

I'm afraid it's worse that that....
I felt like I was buying a car with all the available options;
Rollers....$700
Folding option....$100
Platform......$80
Flywheel quick release....$50

Grand Total....$930...OUCH!
Oh well, there are some benefits to not having kids :)

 
At 27/7/06 15:03, Blogger David Alexander said...

ouchy mama!

so what are you going to do with your kreitlers?

i guess you and Charlene can both ride at the same time now
:)

 
At 27/7/06 16:19, Blogger Taylor said...

If you are looking for a new home for your kreitlers, I would open to listen...

 
At 27/7/06 18:19, Blogger Jeff said...

I'm afraid my Kreitlers were an old used set off of ebay that went south some time ago...
The Kreitler rollers which I've been riding are actually Ward's...
not sure if he would entertain thoughts of a new home for them or not...I'll put out some feelers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home