Monday, August 21, 2006

A Great Weekend...

Friday evening:
  • Got the weekend grass cutting duties out the way and handled a quick repair at the rent house.
  • Char and I went to Deangelo's in P'ville to grab a bite to eat

Saturday:

  • Me, Char, and Nixon got in 36 good miles in the early A.M. before the heat got to crazy
  • Me, Ward, and Paul along with our better halves did lunch at McAllister's deli and went to see Talladega Nights (just plain STUPID FUNNY!)
  • The Doc and Natalie, Paul and Jaime, and me and Char went out to eat at Roberto's on River Road...excellent!

Sunday:

  • Me, Char, and Doc did the River Road/Yousef route (about 45 miles) early A.M.
  • Got home in time to shower, eat, and NAP before the NASCAR race
  • Watched the NASCAR race...My boy, Gordon pulled out a second place, not as good as first but "points wise" in the hunt for the championship...a big day!
  • Did supper at my Mom's house...

2 Comments:

At 21/8/06 12:22, Blogger David Alexander said...

Roberto's and Talladega Nights!
Just that part sounds like an awesome weekend.

 
At 21/8/06 13:51, Blogger Jeff said...

Both of those were Highlights...Actually, my Saturday morning call to you was to see if you and Amy were interested in either, if not both of those.
Unfortunately, the Cingular network let us down, I did get your message Sunday as soon as I finished my pre-rece nap. Tried to call you back without luck...Using the standard Cingular 24 hour rule you should be receiving notification of my voicemail anytime now! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home