Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Floyd...My two cents!

Well actually, I'm having a hard time putting my thoughts on this situation into words...So, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon of someone else's quote.

Charlene sent me a link to an article written by Keith Bontrager, I thought his brief comment on the Landis situation pretty much summed up my feelings...

"Oh yeah. I am really, really hoping that Floyd is clean, just weird physiologically. It seems to me that it would make no sense to dose up on testosterone at that stage in the race. It wouldn't have helped. Anyway, if everyone decides he's guilty without listening to the issues, we suck. Of course, if it turns out that he did dose up, he does. Enough."

If you get hot spots on your feet or you're interested in a home recipe for chamois cream, check out his entire article here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home