Saturday, April 08, 2006

Sunglasses Optional...

Since the arrival of my Moots, the Felt hasn't seen the road. The initial plan was for the felt to be a rain-beater. However, since I never leave for a training ride if it's already raining...and the mere chance of getting caught in the rain isn't reason enough to park the Moots, that plan hasn't really worked out. Instead, the Felt has evolved into my full-time trainer/rollers bike. For that reason, I decided to throw some HomeTrainer Tires on the Felt. The Conti Ultra Sport Hometrainer is specifically designed to run on rollers and trainers and only comes in ContiYellow (a.k.a. ORANGE). Just in case the Green paint job on the Felt wasn't enough of a statement, the Orange tires finish it off nicely :) Let's just say it's a good thing that it won't be making it out the door into the public.

I do need to send a shout-out to my friends at the Fox News Channel and thank both Alisyn Camerota and Kiran Chetry for supporting this little update in my biking world this morning on Fox and Friends.

1 Comments:

At 15/4/06 10:57, Blogger David Alexander said...

Ok, now it all makes sense. I understand.
and like i told you yesterday, if Kiran supports a tire, i'm for it.

:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home