Thursday, March 23, 2006

ENZO...NO-MORE-O


Had actually seen a report on this accident a couple of weeks ago on the Fox News Channel...Of coarse, considering the source, I didn't believe it at the time! :)
I was sure it was a completely fictitious report dreamed up in some back room by O'Reilly and Hannity as part of a sinister plot to keep Hillary out of the White House in 2008. Anyway...I digress :)

USA Today had a mention of it today...so I'm sure it's SOLID! :)
Apparently, some rich schmuck in LA (That's Los Angeles, not Louisiana) managed to crash his $1,000,000 ENZO and slice it in half. Check out the video recreation of the accident and what was left of the car. Or some pretty good still shots. Before you start feeling too sorry for this poor schmuck, rumor has it that this was one of his two ENZO's.
I know what you're thinking Eric...I wonder what that family of eight in the Sudan with no clean water, electricity, shelter, food, medicine, education or hope would think of him and his two Enzo's. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home