Thursday, April 20, 2006

Brasstown Bald or BUST!


Last second plans...

About four hours ago I got the crazy urge to catch the penultament stage of the Tour De Georgia at Brasstown Bald. I ran the idea by Char and as always she's game, so hopefully we'll get out of town between noon and three tomorrow. We'll crash in Alpharetta Friday night and wake up early Saturday to make the hour and a half drive to Brasstown Bald. Stay Saturday night back in Alpharetta and probably hang around long enough to catch the finish of the final stage and then head back late Sunday.

Tommy D. better not disappoint me...I know Floyd is riding strong but I have to believe TD is good for FOUR seconds either Friday or Saturday, (Sunday is pretty much a formality)...I'm thinking (hoping) it's going to be settled again this year on Brasstown Bald...we'll see!

2 Comments:

At 21/4/06 06:55, Blogger David Alexander said...

you crazy kids, i remember when i was young and full of energy.

 
At 21/4/06 08:33, Blogger Taylor said...

Man, I'm so jealous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home