Saturday, February 04, 2006

I'm Back....

Much too long without a post, just not a lot going on, at least nothing worth mentioning. On the health front, the Doc lined me up with a Cardiologist buddy of his and to my surprise he put me on Lipitor. My cholesterol was only 174 when last tested, however he tells me, since we now know that my CT-Scan shows something..."normal" no longer applies to me. We'll see???

Had a group of five for our ride this morning. The Doc had to cancel at the last minute but Don and Nixon both made it along with Scott who had been M.I.A. since being dropped early last year on the Woodville loop...it's a long story but is was good to have him back. We just did Yousef, the wind on the way there was brutal but the payoff on the ride home made it all worthwhile.

Char and I made a run to Roberto's River Road Restaurant tonight...which was excellent as always.

And last but not least...assuming this is old news to everyone by now...but in case you haven't heard, Lance and Sheryl are history. Maybe he'll go and find himself a nice Conservative girl now :)
In my opinion, dating a bleeding heart liberal was Lance's only known fault...and from a red blooded American male point of view...Sheryl Crow was an "acceptable" fault!

1 Comments:

At 7/2/06 15:45, Blogger Jeff said...

That would probably work better if Lance was from the Bay area of California... However, since he's not, I was thinking more along the lines of Laura Ingraham or perhaps Michelle Malkin.

I realize "conservative" is a relative term, in Eric's eyes Jane Fonda, Eleanor Clift and Susan Estrich probably qualify. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home