Thursday, December 08, 2005

Newsflash...I'm a BLOGGER!

OK, I'm not sure whether to blame the down-time I had today or my buddy Super-Dave, a.k.a. the unfrozen caveman cyclist... I think I'll have to go with David on this one. After all, David is the person responsible for getting me into cycling...not totally, actually, it's probably both David and Lance, but i'd have to say 60-40 David! Anyway...this will be my attempt at a blog. Not sure exactly how this thing will develop, if at all, but for now I think it'll basically be my all around cycling reference page covering a little bit of everything.

1 Comments:

At 10/12/05 15:15, Blogger W.B. Picklesworth said...

Jeff, Blogging can be a pretty rewarding experience. I would advise you to link up with some people who share similar interests. Just do a search on your dashboard page. Good luck.

PS. I saw a stage of the '95 and '96 Tour de France. Pre-Lance dominance perhaps, but it was very impressive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home